The ecological solid wood board
FUMAKO is made up of a solid Oak board, which is faced with a sliced veneer in different veneer variations. The substrate material used is a finger jointed wood board, available in two thicknesses. The possibilities are diverse. From rustic to discreet and tasteful. Available in all variations of the impressive OAKwood category.
Many good reasons:
- High value appearance
- High dimensional stability
- The veneer surface can be worked further
- Excellent value for money
- Continuous planks in different looks
- Format: 3000 x 1250 mm
- Thicknesses of the substrates: 19 mm, 38 mm
- Finger jointed Oak substrate
European Oak in the consulting centre of the Erste Bank
KAINDL veneered FUMAKO Oak European board (Charismo S grade) was used for the wall cladding of the advisory centre of Erste Bank in Vienna Floridsdorf.